This is what happened before. It used to be at Lastfm

Search This Blog

What Happens Now

Also I have stuff after this. You can find it at my regularly updated blog Turn It Up!!


Gold Coast Big Day Out Jan 2008

You go to BDO these days cause it's BDO. Seriously if you can't find a few hours of decent music and enjoy the atmosphere somewhere on the site then you have a problem that no amount of bitching will fix.

I have a distinct preference for tent shows rather than the main arena and this year that preference was reinforced by the lack of detail in the Arcade Fire sound. I could see violins but stuffed if i could hear them. What you do hear is clear enough but there's no details. I know there were complaints of the patchy sound in RATM as well.

So apart from Bjork and Arcade Fire [who i didn't record] all I saw was inside and this is what they sounded like.



Spoon - Live @ BDO GC 2008
Kate Nash - Live @ BDO GC 2008
Paul Kelly - Live @ BDO GC 2008
Cut Off Your Hands - Live @ BDO GC 2008
Die! Die! Die - Live @ BDO GC 2008
Bjork - Live @ BDO GC 2008 NOTE Fans only. The sound is muddy which is exactly how I heard it.

I didn't get any more cause I was enjoying myself wandering around and I don't record partial sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment